Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Decorating for Christmas made easy

 Day 4

Decorating the staircase and mantle

Day 4

Splitting up the tasks of Christmas decorating helps take all the "muss and fuss" out of holiday stress. I enjoy creating new looks each year, but if your decorations go up in the same way each year then biting of a few pieces at a time brings you joy. (some things need to go to their special place each year)

"Girl put those carols on, tell me your favorite song. You go ahead, let your hair down!"











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.