Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

It's your Kitchen! Decorate it with things you love!

Kitchen decor to love

 I love Mercury Glass! This one I found at a Thrift Shop! Ikea has these cute little pots of greenery, I love moving them around to different places, and inside the white ceramic pots they sell there. You'll see more of them later. My mom's little white canisters flank the lovely vase. A friend thought the platters were antiques, they are not, just pretty platters that add color to my space.
What a joy to cook here, although I love those three little words..."let's eat out". sigh..
This table screams come over here and eat. It's casual and inviting, I think things need to feel comfortable. Not fussy...

Sometimes a windowsill is the perfect spot for a vignette!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.